Sunday, November 22, 2020

Twofer of Stars With New Slimline Stars Background Die


I just got a new stars slimline stars background die from Tutti Designs and wanted to play with it so when I saw the Stars challenge at the Twofer Card Challenge, I got these cards made today. The black and gold version is a slimline card with a peace sentiment from Tonic Studios. Here is another view:



For my second card I layered yellow on black and black on yellow, cut them in half and then down to an A2 size card. The birthday sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and I sponged on yellow ink so it matched the color scheme. 


2 comments:

Darnell said...

Your star-filled cards are terrific, Karen! Both cards were a lot of work with all those fill-ins. The schparkly gold is divine for a slimline Christmas card and I love the way you added interest to the birthday card by switching up the top and bottom halves separated by the sediment strip! Thank you for playing in TCC #33! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

What a celebratory twofer, Karen! The shimmer and shine of the gold on your slimline Christmas card is so luxurious and rich ... and how funky, cool and graphic is your birthday card ... brilliantly inverted! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)