Tuesday, November 3, 2020

More Card Ideas with Crafter's Companion Edger Dies from My Newest Video


All three of the cards shown in this blogpost from my newest video here are made with edger dies from Crafter's Companion in very different ways. I cut the Hello edger die from pretty dp from Divinity Designs and also from the bottom of the card front so the inside lighter color of the cardstock shows through. 



Here is another idea you could try - cut an edger die like this Cascading Circles die right down the middle of a piece of designer paper and attach that to a card front. Or you can cut the side of a piece of designer paper with an edger die like this Butterfly Breeze die so it hangs over the inside of the cardbase in a contrasting color like on this card:



I love to play with dies to find different ways to use them to stretch my crafty budget and hope the ideas in my newest video here encourage you to do the same.

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are so gorgeous and well designed.