Monday, November 23, 2020

Video - BItty Ball Animals and Winter Holiday Pop-Up Cards with Karen Burniston Dies


 I love to make pop up interactive cards and especially bitty ball animals with dies from Karen Burniston. In her newest release there is another Animal Add-ons die set (#3) that makes reindeer and penguins! I had so much fun playing with the new dies in this release as I show in my newest video here. 


In the video I show how to make this adorable penguin Happy New Year card step by step. Here are some more pictures showing the front and inside at different angles: 




The front is made with all Karen Burniston dies including the new Pattern Plate - Snowflakes. On the inside, the fireworks paper is from Divinity Designs, the Happy New Year die from Kat Scrappiness and the perfect snarky new year's message is a free digital stamp from Taylored Expressions. I like making pop up animals with Karen Burniston's Bitty Ball die set because they fit better into a card and delight the recipient when the card is opened!


This is the Christmas version of my bitty ball animal pop up card that I also share in the video. The front is a trifold held closed with magnets and I created the pretty snowflake background with the new Snowflakes Pattern Plate and Tonic iridescent blue mirror card. The sweet little reindeer is from Karen's Christmas Animals die set and the popping up sentiment is also from KB. It gives a hint as to what happens when the card is opened:


Isn't my Rudolph reindeer adorable? He pops up because there are rubber bands in both of the bitty balls and is decorated with die pieces from the new Animal Add-ons 3. 

I have three more winter holiday cards to share with you in the new video using dies from the newest release from Karen Burniston so I hope you will hop over to my YouTube channel and watch, comment, share and subscribe. 

1 comment:

Bernadet said...

How stinking cute is this Karen!