Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Honoring Veteran's Day With Patriotic Cards From My Newest Video


Happy Veteran's Day! I made these cards and my Pinterest inspired video with Clear Views Transparencies much earlier this year when I thought my twin brother was going to be going on an Honor Flight to Washington DC with several hundred other veterans. That of course has not happened yet, but I thought this week would be a good time to post these cards. The card above features a flag frame created with a Tim Holtz Sizzix die and several star dies.

In the new video, I show how easy it is to take Clear Views transparencies and some great sketches to make a batch of cards (or just one.) The link will take you to a page on the Let's Create website in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. You can pick the Clear Views transparencies you like and then call 715-424-1343 to order.



In the new video, I show how to make this unique version of an easel card with a Memory Box starry night die and a sentiment from Taylored Expressions. 


Here is CAS another card I made after finding a sketch on Pinterest. I knew I wanted to use the Clear Views transparencies and patriotic paper but went to my Sketches Board on Pinterest to find a sketch that makes a fun CAS card. Here is my last card which features a Paper Cut pre-cut card base and layer and a star flourish die from Tonic Studios:


So remember when you are stuck for a card design, check out Pinterest and my video here.

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Amazing cards Karen!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful patriotic card designs.