Tuesday, October 20, 2020

More Gorgeous Embossed Cards With Tonic Studios Specialty Cardstocks



My favorite of the Tonic Studios specialty cardstocks I show in my newest video is the Iridescent Mirror Card like I used on the embossed fronts of these two cards. On both of these cards I embossed different colors of Iridescent Mirror Card with a Tim Holtz Sizzix 3D embossing folder and then added more texture with foliage dies from The Ton and Crealies in the same color of iridescent cardstock. Both cards feature sentiment dies from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. I also used the pink iridescent mirror card on this wedding card: 


Catch the rainbows in that lovely mirror card?! I used a floral 3D embossing folder from Nellie's Choice on this card and on the inside too with a sentiment die from Cutplorations:



I used a new layered butterfly die set from Hero Arts as well as many colors of Tonic's Pearlescent cardstock on this card. I embossed the cardfront with a SU embossing folder and the middle butterfly was cut with Tonic's glitter cardstock. 

I hope all my embossed cards with specialty cardstocks from Tonic Studios in my newest video inspire you to give these a try. 

1 comment: