Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Slimline See Through Cards With Laminating Pouches From My Newest Video


I had so much fun making see through cards with laminating pouches for my newest video, that I made a total of seven cards for the video. The four I am sharing today are slimline and this fall card has leaves and confetti in a colored laminating pouch as well as a pretty slimline die from Rubbernecker. Here is a peak at the inside of this card:


I love this leaf die from Gina Marie designs and the sentiment is from Gina K Designs.


Here is another slimline card with a colored laminating pouch filled with snowflakes and confetti. "Christmas Blessings" is a die from Sue Wilson and "Peace, Love & Joy" is a die from Penny Black. I added some silver punched snowflakes with gems from Gina Marie Designs.


This faux shaker slimline card features a window slimline die from Whimsy Stamps and the butterfly is a layered die from Birch Press Design. I call it a faux shaker because all the windows look like I shook a shaker but the confetti stays in one place. 



This card also features a slimline die from Whimsy Stamps and confetti and glitter from Maker Forte. The top two windows are faux shakers but the bottom window has confetti inside the window and also is a real shaker with beads and confetti that move. 

I hope you will watch the video and that my cards inspire you to give this fun look a try.

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.