Thursday, October 1, 2020

Basket and Other Unique Weaving With The Creative Expressions Intermediate Weaving Die


After creating the woven cards for my newest video, I did some searches on Pinterest for some more unique weaving patterns and created 3 more cards I am sharing here today, The card above was made for a dear friend to congratulate her on a fantastic new job and opportunity. The bottle is a die from Creative Expressions and the sentiment strip is by Taylored Expressions.


Here is another basket weave card (I learned this one on Splitcoast Stampers) and I framed the weaving with Lil' Inker stitched rectangle dies and added another sentiment strip from Taylored Expressions.


I also found this pattern on Pinterest and had fun making this card. It took some time weaving under 3, over 3, then under 1, over 2 etc. but was fun to try and gives a unique look to this wedding card. I framed the diamond of weaving with an embossed card base (Cuttlebug embossing folder) and added a sentimet from Tonic Studios. Here is a peak at the inside with another Tonic Studios die:


The start for all these cards and the ones I share in my video was the Intermediate Weaving Die Set from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. I recommend it highly and hope my cards and video have inspired you to try some weaving!

I am entering the 3rd card in the Anything Goes at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful weaving designs.