Tuesday, September 29, 2020

More Woven Cards Made Easy with Sue Wilson's Intermediate Weaving Die


I had so much fun creating woven cards for my newest video with the Sue Wilson Creative Expressions Intermediate Weaving Die I had a hard time stopping:) Isn't this baby quilt woven card cute with those pastel woven layers and a pretty frame die from Spellbinders? The Patchwork Elephant is a die from Impression Obsession and I added a sentiment strip from Taylored Expressions.


My favorite weaving as I show in the video is the double strip weaving especially when I added some gold glitter paper as I did on this patriotic colored card. The small gold stars were cut with dies from Crealies and Celebrate is a die from Tonic Studios.

I hope my card and video inspire you to try these products and weaving on your cards.



2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards with the weaved design.

Mrs A. said...

These all look amazing . That star is fab. Hugs Mrs A.