Monday, September 21, 2020

Video - Die Cut Crazy Video Series - Unique Slimline Cards With Slimline Dies


I am die cut crazy and know we can make slimline cards without slimline dies. But the dies make the cards so much more interesting and fun as I show in my newest video here. This is the card I show how to make in the video:


I cut all the stitched slimline dies from a set by Kat Scrappiness and taped them together before brushing on colorful ink. I framed a Clear Views Transparency picture in a new Love Ornament die from Hero Arts.


One of my favorite new slimline dies is this leafy border slimline dies from Trinity Stamps. I cut it in dark green and vellum and layered them on a green woodgrain cardbase. The scripty "hello" is a die from Tonic Studios. 

The shattered slimline die that is the background on this fall card is a new die from The Ton. I filled in the puzzle with embossed gold, polka-dotted green and orange pieces. "Happy Hello" is a die from Karen Burniston as is the gold maple leaf, and the other two leaves were cut with stitched dies from Impression Obsession.

I had so much fun making slimline cards with slimline dies that I made many more and share them in the video here. 

**There is still time to watch and comment on my video from Saturday which is part of a video hop and you can win the card I made in the video and a prize package of dies valued at over $50, so after watching this new video, take a minute to watch and comment on the Jack-O-Lantern video and maybe you will be the lucky winner!

I am entering the first card in the No Stamps challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love these cards, especially the first and last cards. The last card symbolises the current times.... abstract.