Friday, September 25, 2020

Bonus Video - Gift Card Boxes That Explode With Fun Pop Up Presents


I received a new die set this week and has so much fun with it I made a bunch of gift card boxes and a new bonus video for you! The die set is Gift Card Box and Exploding Presents from Simply Made Crafts and Helen Griffin.


This is a pretty gift box and presents but could be considered boring until you see someone open it. You will want to watch the video to see the full effect and how easy these are to make, but here is a peak at a dear friend opening her present with a gift card to our favorite local craft store in it:


Isn't that fun? Every one of the gift card boxes I share in the video explode with presents and fun! Here are a few more I made:




I purchased the die set from Craftstash US and here is a link to that particular set. The die set has 17 different pieces and is very reasonably priced at just over $20. Craftstash ships out of the UK and so it takes a bit longer to get and shipping costs about $10. I always shop around and find many dies and papers I want all reasonably priced even with the shipping and recommend them very highly. I do not know of a USA shop who carries Simply Made Crafts products.

If you could use a fun surprise - as we all could these days - watch the video here and see if you agree these make giving a gift card so much more fun! 

1 comment:

Honeypot said...

I used to make these manually until I too came across Helen's die and have also purchased so they are quicker to make. They are great.