Thursday, September 3, 2020

Acetate and Frosted Binding Cover Cards


Today I am sharing the last of the many see through cards I made acetate and frosted binding cover for my newest video. Each card is very elegant looking and more beautiful than can be seen in a photograph. The hearts background was created with a background die from Altenew, the stitched heart is from Kat Scrappiness and the Love is a die from Impression Obsession.


On the inside of these acetate cards, I repeated the shape from the front and put it on the back as well to cover up the adhesive and allow for signing the card. The "forever" die is from Stamplorations. 

I found that the Frosted Binding Cover I had stored in my craft room for some crafty project years ago and just found, worked even better than the thick acetate for my see through cards. It folds easier and still looks very elegant with the see through look especially with this beautiful Deco Foil through a Gina K Designs stencil. Therm O Web's new Duo Gel is perfect for surfaces like acetate and frosted binding cover which I didn't want to put through my MINC. I can attach foil without any heat with the Duo Gel! The sentiment die is from Dies...To Die For and I finished the sentiment in the inside of the card: 

I am missing so many faces and hugs these days! But I can send cards and will continue keeping busy having fun designing and being creative with my cardmaking. To see these and many more see through cards, watch my new video here. 

3 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Lovely work Karen... trying out some new ideas skilfully. Love the idea of sharing cards.. doing likewise.
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful! Love all of the shimmer and shine!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are so beautiful.