Monday, September 14, 2020

Video - How To Make Fantastic Fun Fold and Triple Cube Cards

I love the colors of fall and also love making fun fold cards, so I combined those two loves to make the cards for my new video. Have you seen the many triple cube cards all over internetland? I decided to try one and show you how I made this one in the video: 

 There was a very good tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers on how to make a triple cube card but I wanted to make a larger version so I figured out those measurements and share them in the video. I liked the idea for the sentiment on the top center that I learned from Sam of Mixed Up Crafts so as I show in the video, that is how I attached the oval and sentiment. I used Gina Marie Designs Pierced Chain oval and slimline dies (on the back.) The rounded corner stitched square die is from My Favorite Things and the sentiment is a die from Karen Burniston. All the gorgeous fall leafy paper on this and all my cards is from the new Festive Fall Slimline Sized paper from Divinity Designs. Here are a couple more views: 


This triple cube card lays flat to mail in a square envelope. Here is another great idea I share in the video

Wouldn't this be lovely on your Thanksgiving table? I die cut Bright Rosa's Foliage Sprigs in several colors of mirror  and glitter cardstock but you could use floral stems or twigs from the craft store in yours. 

I share several more fantastic fall fun fold cards in my new video and hope you will watch it and try some of the ideas I share.

No comments: