Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Die Cut Crazy Video Slimline Cards with Slimline Dies



In my newest Die Cut Crazy video, I share many slimline cards I made with new slimline dies. I created this bridge card with a bubbles background die from Divinity Designs. The sentiment is "floating" on acetate and was cut with a die from Impression Obsession. The mermaids and fish are also from IO. 


I created this "batty" Halloween card with a slimline die from Whimsy Stamps, a sentiment stamp from Stampendous and bat and ghost dies from Karen Burniston. The see through windows are a sneak peak at some new products from Maker Forte and a technique I am teaching in a two day virtual Hedgehog Hollow-Days September 26-27. You can read all about it and get a discount code here.


I created this Joy eclipse slimline card with a larger stitched slimline die from Pinkfresh Studio and alphabet dies from Kat Scrappiness. The Clear Views Transparency is framed with dies from Crealies and the snowflakes are from Impression Obsession.

These are just a few of the slimline cards with slimline dies I show in my newest video here.

There is still time to watch and comment on my video from Saturday which is part of a video hop and you can win the card I made in the video and a prize package of dies valued at over $50, so after watching this new video, take a minute to watch and comment on the Jack-O-Lantern video and maybe you will be the lucky winner!

I am entering the first card in the No Stamps challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.







1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful slimline card designs. All are great.