Tuesday, September 15, 2020

More Fantastic Fall Fun Fold Cards From My Newest Video

I love fun fold cards but sometimes they are so hard to figure out how to cut and score and add layers and this lever card from my newest video was so easy to make because I treated myself to the Lever Die Set from Divinity Designs and their gorgeous Festive Fall Paper pack. I know I can cut rectangles to layer but the c-shaped piece on the left would be almost impossible to cut without the die and the lever main pieces are so easy with this die set. Blessings was cut with a die from Tonic Studios. Here are some more views of this lever card: 






One of the pieces of slimline sized paper in the Festive Fall paper pack was this lovely horizontal pumpkin scene which I cut out with a stitched slimline die from Pinkfresh Studio. Thankful is a die from Gina K Designs. I knew I wanted to try a 3D fun fold idea I saw on Frances Byrne's blog, but since I wanted mine horizontal I adjusted the idea and show how to do that in the new video. Here is how my inside pop up looks: 



To see all the fall fun fold cards and the measurement template for this one, watch the new video here.

**Did you see my exciting announcement yesterday about a virtual learning opportunity that I am one of the teachers at? Ten lessons and tons of prizes and other goodies over 2 days! Check out all the details here.**

3 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Look at all those fancy folds! That takes TALENT! These are fall cards that have it all!

Jane Luxem said...

A very fun card, Karen!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your gorgeous cards with the wonderful Fall colors and elements.