Thursday, September 17, 2020

Crafty Chefs September Recipe Card


I love a good challenge and I found a new Facebook group called Crafty Chefs where they post a list of prompts to challenge us to make card with each month. Here is the September challenge: 


I love that color combo but forget to use it. I added sparkle to my square card with a foiled butterfly and Tonic Studios Iridescent Mirror Card. I die cut the stitched squares using dies from Crealies and then embossed with a new embossing folder from Creative Expressions called Retro Poinsettia. 

**Did you see my exciting announcement Monday about a virtual learning opportunity that I am one of the teachers at? Ten lessons and tons of prizes and other goodies over 2 days! Check out all the details here.**

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the colors.

*Vicki* said...

Such a stunning card Karen! I love that gorgeous paper! Great take on the Crafty Chefs challenge my friend! HUGS