Tuesday, September 8, 2020

More Neon Stenciled Cards From My Newest Video


I am loving the reverse stencil technique shared by Rina K and her Electro Pop Neon Inks work the best for this technique as they are nice and bright. I brushed Poppin' Pink Neon ink on two pieces of white cardstock and on one of the pieces I then brushed black ink through a stencil. I cut both pieces into three strips and matched them up, then die cut "hello". I raised hello on black foam and placed back on the card for the eclipse look. "Friend" is a die from Bright Rosa.

I share all of these neon cards in my newest video here. My shine card features three Rina K. neon inks for the reverse stencil technique.  Then I applied black ink through a stencil which I cut into geometric shapes and attached to a white piece of cardstock. The strip on the left and layered "shine" were created with Screamin' Green Neon Glitz on black and white cardstock. 

The Rina K Neon collection at Therm O Web also includes Electro-Pop Neon Flock and I used Orange Glow for this geometric card. The flock can be attached with Transfer Gel Duo through a stencil as I did here on both white and black cardstock. I liked the shapes the stencil created so I cut some for this geometric design. The perfect sentiment for these days was cut with a die from Dies...to Die For. 

When the neon flock piece is pulled off the stenciled cardstock, you get a positive and negative image and I used both of them on this fun card. The stencil I applied Duo Gel through to get the pattern is from Stencil Girl. I also cut a diamond in the positive and negative colors and attached a black and white "you da best" from Simon Says Stamp. 

I had so much fun playing with neon inks, gels and flock from Rina K and Therm O Web for my newest video and hope my cards inspire you to give neon a try. 
 

No comments: