Monday, September 14, 2020

Very Exciting Announcement and Sneak Peak!


I am sooo excited to share with you that I am one of the teachers in the two day virtual Hedgehog Hollow-Days from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on September 26 and 27th! There will be 10 different classes over the two days and door prizes from many sponsors each hour! If you sign up for the two day virtual event, you will receive links to the classes so you can refer back to them and see any you might have to miss for any reason. 

Alexandra Stapleton-Smith of Hedgehog Hollow released a video today with more details and showing what is in the craft box you can purchase in addition to the class ticket. (There is a tour of her new home for the first 2 minutes and then the details on the class kit and event.) BEFORE YOU WATCH THAT, please note that I have a 10% discount code KAREN10, so please use my code, not the one she lists in the video.

The ten classes and hourly prizes etc. are a great bargain at $54.99 (or $49.49 with my code) and you can purchase just that, OR get the class box of paper, stamps, confetti, glitter etc. valued at $75 for $34.99 ($31.49 with my code) OR get both for $74.99 (or $67.50 with my discount code.) 

Here is a link to the website where you can sign up under the Catalog Tab. The first options there are for a Bundle that would also include another virtual set of classes in November. But for the classes on September 26 and 27th (with or without the craft box) choose one of those three September options.

I have some of the confetti and stamps and paper from Alexandra's new Maker Forte company (launching tomorrow) and it is awesome. Here is a peak at something I will be sharing in my class video: 



If you have any questions, you can contact me via the Contact on the side of the blog or email me at khasheck at gmail dot com. I sure hope you can join me and the other teachers in this virtual event! 

No comments: