Saturday, September 19, 2020

Halloween Video Hop Jack-O-Lantern Pop-Up Card and Prize You Could Win!


I am so excited to be participating in a Halloween Video Hop today and in my video, I am showing how to make a fun jack-o-lantern pop up card. 

Isn't this pop up pumpkin cute? As I show in the video, I made him with Karen Burniston's Bitty Ball die set and he lays flat to mail and pops up when the card is opened. I am a huge fan of Karen Burniston's dies and if you are the lucky commenter on the video here, you could win THREE KAREN BURNISTON DIE SETS VALUED AT OVER $50! (Comments here do not qualify.) The rules and details for this giveaway and blog hop are in the description box of the video here. Here is a closeup view and what the card looks like closed.


I also used dies from Kat Scrappiness, The Paper Cut and Tonic Studios in my interactive Halloween card. In the video, I show how to keep this card closed with a belly band and you could win the card I make in the video too if you comment per instructions in the video here. No time to hop? No problem- watch and comment on mine before Friday September 25 and you could win my prize. Then continue to hop when you do have time- there will be many fun Halloween projects and prizes to be won. 



1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

An awesome card design. I love the pop up pumpin!