Friday, May 11, 2012

Divas by Design and The Paper Shelter Challenges


The challenge at The Paper Shelter this week is Anything Goes and "For Boys" is the theme at Divas by Design.  I used a new favorite set from Raisin Boat to make this card for Father's Day or Dad's birthday.This is what the inside looks like:


I masked all but a rectangle on the inside white piece, stamped the fisherman and weeds and sponged various shades of blue. The front pieces were cut with two sizes of nesties rectangles to create the frame. I stamped the fish on glossy paper with Kaleidacolor ink, cut him out and attached with mounting tape to raise.

Stamping smiles, Karen

7 comments:

Linda said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE this. This is the father's day card I am making my husband and father in law and stepson. It is so perfect for them. LOVE IT

jimlynn said...

Over the top beautiful! LOVE this one! Great for any guy. That fish is perfect on here too.

Lynn

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful Card Karen! I love the blue colors you use! TFS AJ!~

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Karen Great work Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

Great card!

Kathleen said...

fab card, great image. Thanks for joining us at Divas by design
hugs
Kat x

Tracey Manderson said...

wow great guy card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, good luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs
Tracey