Friday, May 4, 2012

Totally Stampalicious and Cards for Men Challenges


The challenge this week at Totally Stampalicious is to make a masculine card, and at Cards for Men, they want to see texture in a card for a man. I made a set of  this holiday card for my brother as a gift so he would have some nice Christmas cards to use this year. I made it masculine looking as it would be from a guy. I diecut the reindeer (Tim Holtz die) and then embossed the green background (Cuttlebug.) I put a ribbon and gem across  the deer's neck and backed the shape cut with a page from an old book.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

FABULOUS! Love the deer and this is so perfect for a guy for the holidays!
Love it.
Lynn

Jen Nelson said...

fab card... perfect for the challenge

thanks for joining us at cards for men this fortnight

jen xxx