Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hambo Hoedown and Simon Says Stamp Challenges



Paper piercing is the theme of the Hambo Hoedown this week and at Simon Says Stamp they want cards for a special male in our life. I made this card featuring Dr. Needle, a digital image from Hambo Stamps that I won by participating in last week's challenge. Each week you participate (using Hambo stamps only), you are emailed the digital stamps for the next week's challenge. What fun is that?!

I created the background on this card by piercing with my Scor-buddy and Scor-bug every 1/4 inch. I colored and paper pieced Dr. Needle and added the fun sentiment and decorative tape to complete the front of the card. The inside sentiment was also pierced using my Scor-bug.

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Karen, We are at the cabin and my computer is so slow. Anyway I want to tell you how adorable this card is. Love the image and how you used it.

jimlynn said...

Cute sentiment and a cute, cute card!
Lynn

Deborah Anton said...

Super cute! Love how you paper pieced the jacket! Thanks for playing the hoedown!

Beverly said...

This turned out fantastic! Thanks for coming to the Hoedown.