Friday, May 25, 2012

Penny's Paper Crafty and Bearly Mine Challenges


Anything Goes at Penny's Paper Crafty and Bearly Mine Challenges this week and so I am sharing a fun card I made with my new stamps from Crackerbox Palace. I love to make funny and CAS cards and this one fits both of those catagories. I created an area to stamp the lol sentiment with an embossing folder from Indentz and the new embossing diffuser from Tim Holtz. I cut out a small oval and sentiment with the same embossing folder on aqua paper. Here is something I found on line to complete the thought on the inside of the card:


Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Such a funny birthday card! Love your humour!!!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…

Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Karen
A fabulous card thankyou for joining us this week at Bearly Mine
Hugs Dianne xx

Jess's Crafty Things said...

interesting technique thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine challenges and good luck hugs Jess

mags said...

Great birthday card and love the humourous verse. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.
Mags
x