Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hambo Hoedown Sketch Challenge


It's time for a sketch challenge at Hambo Hoedown and since I had some new stamps from Hambo that I won recently, I decided to play along. Using the sketch for this week (found below) I made this funny birthday card. Of course I paper pieced the Floating Pig and balloon, layered it on embossed paper (Cuttlebug numbers) and added the lol sentiment, also from Hambo of course. 



Did you know that if you get published with Hambo stamps, they reward you with a gift certificate for more Hambo stamps? It sure is fun to get free stamps in the mail:)

I am also entering this in the Spots and Stripes challenge at Emergency Crafters.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Carole Z said...

Hi Karen, thanks for joining us at Emergency Crafters this week, I like your take on the spots and stripes theme, very original - super card! Carole Z

jimlynn said...

LOL! It's precious! Love that sentiment with it too! Great way to use the embossing folder.
I have this same image and have never used it since the coloring of that little pig just scares me to death! Thanks for the inspiration to paper piece it instead!
Very cute card.
Lynn

dawnmercedes said...

The Bacon Bits want to say thank you for joining us this week! haha..fun polka dotted pig!