Monday, May 14, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week



The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this cute Persian cat, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I stamped the Persian cat on grey dp and cut him out. We have a gray and white kitty who is also fat and sassy, so I am loving this stamp! I created a circular frame with dp, a white card and two sizes of circular nesties, and attached the cut out Persian kitty across the opening. I stamped the funny sentiment (also from Repeat Impressions of course) in a semi-circle and added a sticker and fabric and pearl for some bling.

Stamping smiles, Karen

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Love that window, Karen. The kitty looks so happy there. And your sentiment is too funny! Love the combination.

joy said...

I giggled when I saw the sentiment! Love how you have framed the kitty.

Patti J said...

Love your card, Karen - what a fun sentiment! Great coloring, and layout - it's 'purr'fect!

Unknown said...

Karen, the sentiment is so funny! I love it! Wonderful card!

Unknown said...

Stunning card Keren , love this cat Hugs Elaine

Kecia said...

LOL at the sentiment! So perfect with this image, Karen! Love the colors on this too.