Thursday, May 17, 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show and Totally Stampalicious Challenges


Anything Goes this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show, and CAS is the theme at Totally Stampalicious. I started this card with some pretty green and orange dp that I embossed a floral shape on using a diecut from Memory Box and the No More Shims thick embossing pad. I added a lovely sentiment from Serendipity Stamps and a couple butterflies (SU) and this CAS card was done.

I have to share that I am thrilled that my Donald (Driver) made it into the finals of Dancing With the Stars! I am sad Maria was voted off- all the dancers in the semi-finals were sooo good- any could win. But I know who I will be voting for:)

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

I love the embossed floral shape combined with the butterflies and background paper. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

jimlynn said...

Simply beautiful!!! Love all those colors on here. So pretty.
Lynn