Thursday, January 11, 2018

Animated Rudolph Card from Latest YouTube Techniques Class


I make and teach Christmas cards all year round so I have no last minute pressure to get some made before Christmas. In my latest YouTube techniques class video posted here, I show this jolly animated Christmas card with some cute stamps and dies from Uchi's Designs, Stamplorations and Simon Says Stamp. When you pull on the tab, Rudolph's legs move as I try to show here:



But the animation and movement is much easier to see in the video, so be sure to watch it here. If you watch it, leave a comment and are a new or returning subscriber who has an USA mailing address, you could win the three animated cards shown in the video! This contest ends when I post the new February techniques class video.

I am entering this card in the Use Patterned Paper challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

Reminder: be sure to enter my huge blogaversary giveaway - just click the picture on the top right of my blog to find out how you could win! Thanks for helping me share the #joy of creativity!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a super cute card!

Gayatri said...

Very cute card. Love the snowflake pattern paper on the christmas tree. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Pattern Paper challenge. Gayatri xx