Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Forever Love Stencilled Card from My Latest You Tube Video


I am just loving how the second easy love stencil card from my latest YouTube video turned out! It would be perfect for a wedding card or a love card for your sweetie. It was so easy to make- I just sponged red ink over a beautiful Heart Mandalla stencil from Simon Says Stamp, then die cut the Moda Scrap Lace Heart from Elizabeth Crafts out. I sponged the edges and put it right back in the space created when I die cut it out. I layered the square card front on a large square cardbase and added "forever" from Stamplorations. 


On the inside, I cut a Heart Sprinkle Trail from Simon Says Stamp. It was so easy to make these love cards with stencils and I show them step by step in my latest video here. Click on the link to watch, subscribe and share. 

I am off to Phoenix for Creativation (CHA) and the blog will be pretty quiet while I am gone. Tune in Saturday for SAS4Kids and Monday for a new video and blogpost about exciting new products being released by Therm O Web and Gina K at CHA! Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!                                                                         

4 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Oh, this is so pretty. Enjoy Creativation. A nice get away and lots of new ideas to come.

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Karen, this is so pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful. Love the stenciling and that awesome heart die too.

Bonjourscrap said...

Beautufil work here ! Have fun at Creativation !