Monday, January 8, 2018

YouTube Video- How To Create Cards with Stamps That Move!



See how the heart changed to a "love you" in this butterfly card featuring Uchi's Designs stamps and dies? The butterfly wings also flap as the tab is pulled up. Isn't that cool? I have been fascinated with the animated stamps and dies from Uchi's Designs (now Motion Crafts) ever since I saw them in their booth at last year's CHA (or Creativation.) The original stamps and grids had to be black to work properly, but later last year they came out with die cuts that could be cut in any color and the stamping of their animated stamps can be in color too! I share how to make this card step by step in my latest YouTube video here. I personalized the card using script stamps from Concord & 9th which you can find here and here.

Here is a look at the inside of this card. For links to all the products used and to see how easy it is to make this card, click on this link.


I am sharing how to make this card on my newest YouTube video here and to really see the butterfly wings flap and the "love you" change to a heart, you will want to watch the video. I show two other cards in the video too and you can win all three cards simply by being a subscriber on my YouTube channel and leaving a comment on this video before I post the February techniques class. (Sorry- open to US residents only.)

I am entering this card in the Something New challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. (All the Uchi's Designs stamps are new.)

Be sure to come back tomorrow and Thursday to see the other two animated cards I share in the video. Thanks for sharing, subscribing and commenting, and thanks too for helping me #share the joy of creativity!


2 comments:

Lin said...

Magic, Karen! So fun to see you playing with these stamps - thanks for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love the idea of these cards showing movement so I ordered a couple sets the other day to see if I can make a few as well. If not too hard I might order more.