Saturday, January 27, 2018

Creativation 2018 Pictures and Favorite Booths and Products Part Two


I love Tim Holtz and I admit it publicly. I love his creativity and it is so fun to watch him demo his products! I watched his sneak peak videos on Facebook Live and have already pre-ordered many of the new products especially the new distress resist spray. (Here is a link to a video so you can see why I am so excited about this product!) I also loved many of the new Tim Holtz Sizzix dies and 3D embossing folders and have ordered most of them. Can't wait to get them and play and share here and on my YouTube channel!

This collage shows Seth Apter demoing his new unique embossing powders which I have pre-ordered every one of;  a couple pictures of new stamp sets from Visible Image which I loved; the Studio Katia booth which is full of stamps, dies and sequin mixes high on my wish list; Marisa Job's new dies from Spellbinders and Marisa with my roomie Sheri Holt and me. Marisa showed how to use her dies and foamiran to make flowers and even I can make a lovely easy flower with the right material! I will share after I receive all the supplies.

There were some other favorite booths and products I loved but did not take pictures of. I will share more as I receive and design with the various products. They include: 

Nuvo and Tonic Studios: Oh my, wait until you see the new Nuvo products especially the Shimmer Powders mixed in the new colors of Aqua Flow Pens! Paula was demoing them in the Tonic Studios booth and I want them all! Their Trend Color combos and Craft Perfect papers are just gorgeous!

Rinea Foiled Double Sided Papers: I love unique papers and found Rinea Foiled Double Sided Papers in their booth and can't wait to try some. It is light weight and holds its shape and is easy to emboss and die cut. There are many different beautiful colors and patterns.

Stampendous: I have been a fan of Fran Seiford and Stampendous for a long time and am very excited about all the new stamps and dies and other products I saw in the Stampendous booth. They have a whole new line of mini clear stamps that are so reasonably priced and you should encourage your local shops to carry them! I also loved the new 6x6 and 8x8 background stamps!

Glue Dots: I use Glue Dots all the time on my cards and so I stopped in their booth to visit and learned more about their products. I found out that their Permanent Glue Tape is virtually invisible under vellum or acetate and so will have to try that. I have three sizes of Glue Dots on my desk at all times and often wonder how we crafted before they were invented?

Crafter's Companion: I stopped in the Crafter's Companion booth to learn about the Gemini Jr. I just purchased. My right wrist was badly broken a few years back and I have more and more arthritic pain, so I wanted to try an electronic die-cutting and embossing machine. I have limited space, so decided on the Gemini Jr and it came the very day I left for Creativation. In their booth, I was able to try the die-cutting and embossing sandwiches for my new machine and of course I loved all the new Die'sire dies and embossing folders too, so my wish list is very long. I will share my thoughts on my new Gemini Jr. as I get a chance to play and create projects with it.

I visited many other booths and saw so many other new products I loved as well, but I have to stop now or I will go broke! If you have any questions about anything I shared, please feel free to put them in the comments, and thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! That sounds like a great deal of goodies you will be getting to play with. Thanks for sharing.