Friday, January 26, 2018

Creativation 2018 Pictures and Favorite Booths Part One


I just got home from Creativation 2018 (formerly know as CHA) and I had even more fun this year than last! I met so many creative people and learned so much and am super excited to see all the new products coming out this year for stampers and cardmakers!

I have created some collages of the photos I took in some of my favorite booths and classes and am sharing here with you today and tomorrow. My first collage is of pictures taken at the Therm O Web booth where new products from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web were introduced. As you know if you follow me here, I was lucky enough to receive some of the new Therm O Web and Gina K Designs products a little early and I designed some cards for their booth. To see the products and card samples better, be sure to watch my YouTube video here. 

My cards are some of those shown and the pictures also show Gina K doing a demo and me with my favorites of the new Gina K products.

If you follow me, you know that at last year's Creativation I discovered Uchi's Designs animated stamps and dies and I am a big fan. They have changed their name to Motion Crafts by Uchi's Designs and have come out with so many fantastic new animated stamps and dies that I have a huge wish list after visiting their booth and watching Lucianna demo them!

I took a class with Wendy Vecchi and Ranger and I told Wendy it was the best class I have ever taken at CHA- maybe ever anywhere! Ranger was unbelievably generous with the product we received, and the class was so well organized and I learned so much! Even I can blend inks if we have the right tools! The new detail blending tools are a must have in addition to our larger blending tools! I loved Wendy's new stamps with matching stencils! They even provided us with a Ranger apron to cover our clothes- we are supposed to wear dressier (business casual) clothing to the convention and so taking a class that can be messy is difficult. So I will take my new Ranger apron along the next time I go! 

I will post more pictures as well as a list of my favorite booths and new products without pictures tomorrow, so be sure to come back. Thanks for helping me share the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

wendy vecchi said...

thanks so much for the shout out! it was my pleasure to meet you. glad you enjoyed the class. ps...yes! those
detail blending tools are a must have & I agree. the new stamp/stencil combos make life easy.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a wonderful adventure in crafting.

Unknown said...

It was Great seeing you there Karen! We Love all of your animated projects you create with our animated stamps and interactive Dies! Thanks for sharing!