Monday, January 22, 2018

Video: Gina K & Therm O Web New Product Release with Samples!


I am in Phoenix right now at Creativation (formerly CHA) and will share all the fun new products and everything I learned there on this blog and on my YouTube channel soon. But before I left, I was thrilled to receive a box of new products being released at Creativation by Therm O Web and Gina K Designs and I was able to design with them and bring what I made to CHA for the Therm O Web booth! I made a video of the unboxing of all the new products and then added a later segment where I show all the projects I made before I brought them to Phoenix. You can watch the video here to see all the fun new products and the projects I made.



I loved everything I received, but was most fascinated with a brand new product from Therm O Web called Deco Foil Clear Designer Toner Sheets. Several of them are shown in the picture above, but they are clear thick acetate sheets with patterns made of toner which can be foiled and are hard to photograph. The one on the left has been foiled with blue foil. Here is a picture of the projects I made with all the products:



No time to go into details right now, but I will blog and do some YouTube videos with all the cards. In the meantime, please watch my newest video here to see all the new products from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web and each of the projects I made, and thanks for helping me share the joy of creativity!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Looks to be fascinating producr karen
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

I can see all those items will be so tempting to own. But I might have to cut down on spending from now on....which is a downer. But it isn't that I don't have enough things to use. LOL I do want those flower stamp sets and all that goes with them like the dies and paper designs though.