Monday, January 29, 2018

Video: Easy Sympathy Card with Inlaid Gold Wreath



Once in awhile we need a quick and easy but elegant sympathy or thinking of you card and in my newest YouTube video I share how to make this card with a beautiful die from Taylored Expressions and lovely stamp from Sprinkle 'N Sparkle. I inlaid the gold leaves (Gold Touch Mirri Sparkle Cardstock from The Paper Cut) and show you how to do that in the video. Here is a look at the inside with more beautiful dies and stamps:

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.

For all the links to the products I used and other information, watch the video here and click "Show More" in the Description Box. Thanks for sharing, commenting, subscribing and for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a gorgeous sympathy card and wonderful colors too.

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautifully elegant sympathy card Karen!

Lori Kobular said...

Love that beautiful leaf die! Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!!