Thursday, January 25, 2018

Card Samples from Gina K Designs Creativation Release Video



I made a tri-shutter card with the new stamps, dies, foils and Foil-Mates that Gina K Designs and Therm O Web released at Creativation for the Therm O Web booth there. I snapped some pictures before I left and scheduled these blog posts, but the best place to see the new products and all my card samples is here in this YouTube video just posted. Here is another card I made with the new products from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web:



Love that vine leafy Foil-Mate background and all the stamps and dies in the "Where the Flowers Bloom" matching sets! Here is another card I made with Gina K's new products:



The sentiments in this set of stamps are awesome! I am out of time so will close, but will share more when I am back from Creativation!

I am entering the 2nd card in the Layer It Up challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Karen - I particularly like the second one.
Blessings
Maxine

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, love your layout and design
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous card designs Karen. The foiled designs look awesome and I love the way you used them on these beautiful works of art.