Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Ballerina Happy Birthday Shaker Card

I recently had a request for some birthday cards that younger girls would like so I made this interactive shaker card. I stamped CAS-ual Friday's Tutu ballerina stamp in pink and cut it out with the matching die. I attached her to the pink polka-dotted cardstock base with an adhesive spring so she "dances" and added some pink floral gems. I die cut the Modern Happy die from Frantic Stampers and the "birthday" from a Sue Wilson set of dies. I layered some mounting tape around the word openings on the back and dumped in some beads and fun sequins. Here is a look at the shaker elements all shook up:

I am entering this card into the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.  Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card karen - love the shaker element behind the words.
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda in IN said...

This is the sweetest card for a little girl. Love the gems in her hair.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a wonderful shaker card and such a cute ballerina image on it.