Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Card Samples from the Video of the CHA Release from Therm O Web


I am on my way home from Creativation (formally CHA) and have scheduled some blog posts with more pictures of the cards I designed for the Therm O Web booth there with the new products they sent me. Today I am sharing the projects I made with the new Deco Foil Clear Designer Toner Sheets from Therm O Web. I am fascinated with these clear acetate sheets with patterns on them made of toner so when you run them through your laminator with foil, you have gorgeous foiled clean acetate sheets! Then you can run the foil through again with a black toner sheet to get another gorgeous image of the negative left on the foil! I did that for the two projects in my first picture and the floral pattern continues from the clear acetate to the darker frame. 

I will be doing a video of my favorite of the projects I designed including the shaker card and matching box above, so be sure to check back later for that. And I will share links to the new products as soon as they are available.




Here are two more cards I made with the Distressed Lines and Pinstripes Clear Designer Toner Sheets and new colors of Deco Foil. Loving the Gold and Silver Shattered Glass Foil! I attached the acetate sheets to the cardstock with micro glue dots so the adhesive did not show.

I am entering the last card in the Add a Sentiment challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

To see all the cards I made with the new products from Therm O Web and Gina K, click this link and watch the video here. Thanks for watching, subscribing, commenting and sharing, and thanks too for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

6 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Such a diverse group of ways to use this. Great cards. I really love the lavender cards.

Unknown said...

I just don't see how you have the time to do all your wonderful cards and projects. Plus, you use so many different techniques from various product lines. Love watching your YouTube Videos and reading your blog.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - you really made the new products shine on these wonderful projects karen
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful new designs using the foiling.

debby4000 said...

What beautiful foiled cards
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Debby

Celeste Goff said...

What fabulous cards Karen! Love the metallic finishes on the masculine ones!