Friday, September 21, 2018

Deep Impressions Week Sympathy and Thankful Cards


I am ending my Deep Impressions week here on my blog with a couple more lovely cards I made and shared in my latest YouTube video here. I die cut a feather out of chipboard using an older Quik Cutz die and melted Stampendous Hunter Green and Shabby Green embossing powder, then added some Fresh Green Crushed Glass Glitter also from Stampendous. The bronze card front was embossed with an embossing folder from Park Lane at Joanns and the sentiment die is by Penny Black. Here is a look at the inside of the sympathy card with a Spellbinders feather and a beautiful sentiment from Sparkle N Sprinkle:





I created three oak leaves (Stampendous die) with various colors of embossing powders and glitter, layered them on a background embossed with an embossing folder from Darice and then sponged with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. The "thankful" die is by Gina K Designs.

I sure had fun designing with the Deep Impressions embossed pieces I created for my latest YouTube video and hope you enjoyed seeing the cards here and in the  video.  

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous cards Karen! I love the texture and shimmer on them both!

Verna Angerhofer said...

More wonderful card designs with the deep impression designs.