Monday, September 24, 2018

Video - How to Create Foiled Cards with Brutus Monroe/Therm O Web Designer Toner Sheets


I have been having so much fun designing with the new Designer Toner Sheets from Brutus Monroe and Therm O Web and share a bunch of cards in my new video here. This pretty Christmas card is my favorite of the bunch and it is the card I feature in the video. 
I foiled the clear Coffee Rings Designer Toner Sheet with Gina K Designs Radiant Red Fancy Foil and the white Coffee Rings sheet with Gina's Glorious Green Fancy Foil and layered them together. I used the leftover foil over a Deco Foil Toner Sheet for gorgeous ornament die cut with Birch Press Designs Radiant Ornament Layering Dies. (Links to all the products are in the description box of the video.)


I die cut another pretty ornament from Memory Box for the inside of the card and "merry & bright" is from Tim Holtz for Sizzix.




It is so hard to show foil's beauty in still photos, so be sure to watch my video to see how pretty these foiled cards are IRL. I created this Christmas card with the new Brutus Monroe Therm O Web Tide Pool foil and a Marble Clear Designer Toner Sheet and you can see the pretty teal cardbase through the clear acetate. Season's Greetings is a die from Tonic Studios and the stitched snowflakes are from Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for visiting my blog and also for watching and sharing my newest video here. I will be sharing more Brutus Monroe cards all week on my blog.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are so beautiful!