Tuesday, September 25, 2018

More Favorite Foiled Cards with Brutus Monroe and Therm O Web



I have been wanting to make a rocker card since learning how to do it watching this video, and when I received some lovely stamps and embossing folders as well as foil and Designer Toner Sheets from Brutus Monroe I was inspired to make this card. I show in my newest video how easy it is to use the foil and Designer Toner Sheets to make beautiful cards. I created the base of the rocker card with a piece of Dry Brush foil over a Deco Foil Toner Sheet and layered that on a navy blue rocker base. I stamped the Rustic Door stamp from Brutus Monroe and layered that over a piece of foiled and embossed (with a Brutus Monroe embossing folder) and sponged piece. I printed the perfect inspirational sentiment and attached to complete my rocker card. 


I created two beautiful leaves for this card with the new Brutus Monroe Sunrise foil as well as some gold foil and the Stressed and Marble Designer Toner Sheets. They were cut out with Stampendous and Sizzix dies and the sentiment is a die from IO. I cut the card front with a wonky stitched die from Gina Marie Designs. 

I am entering the second card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land  and the Bling It On challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment: