Thursday, September 6, 2018

Sneak Peak of the Next Two Week's Videos and Techniques

I have been busy playing with various techniques and creating cards for my next several YouTube videos. I have had so much fun I have many more cards for each week than what I can blog. So today I am sharing a favorite card with both the pleated background from one week and seahorses created with the Deep Impressions technique from Fran Seiford of Stampendous featured in the next week's video. The embossing powders used are Seth Apter's Deep Sea Baked Texture and several Stampendous specialty embossing powders. The seahorse die is a Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz die and "hello" is from Paper Smooches. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scapy Land.

I hope this sneak peak convinces you to watch for my next two videos and to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you have not already done so. Thanks for helping me share the #joy of creativity!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Striking card Karen. I look forward to the videos
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool card design. Will watch the videos too.

Celeste Goff said...

This is one gorgeous card Karen!!!