Friday, September 14, 2018

My Favorite Things Triple Layer Shaker Baby Card


What is better than a fun baby shaker card? How about a triple layer baby shaker card? I needed a baby card recently and played with some awesome stitched dies and stamp sets from My Favorite Things to make this triple layer shaker card. 


I do not know the sex of the baby to be, so I chose some pastel cardstock pieces to make the three layers of my shaker card and cut the rounded stitched layers with My Favorite Things Die-namics Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Square Dies. I love stitched dies that have the stitching on both the inside and outside like these do! I attached acetate to the back of the pink and blue shakers, created wells and dumped in cute hearts and stars from the Die-namics Baby Rattle Die Set along with some pastel colored beads. 


I die cut the mint green rattle with the Die-namics Baby Rattle die and created an easy shaker with the My Favorite Things Circle Shaker Pouches and some more die cut hearts and stars and beads.


The perfect sentiments on the front and inside are from a My Favorite Things stamp set called LLD Welcome Baby.

I am entering this card in the 2018 Card Design Superstar Contest at My Favorite Things in the Innovation Master Category.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Karen - love the triple layer shaker elements you have incorporated!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool shaker with all three windows having shaker elements in them. You are so talented!

Rachel A. said...

Such a cute card, Karen! I love all the different shaker elements! 😍 Thanks so much for playing along!

Laura Dovalo said...

What a sweet shaker card! 😍