Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Totally Fabulous Stamped Deep Impressions Mixed Media Card


The Deep Impressions technique I am featuring this week in my new YouTube video and here on my blog works perfectly for mixed media cards. The deeply embossed star on this card was created with Stampendous Aged Ivory and gold glitter and when that was molten, I stamped on it with a circular background stamp from Fun Stampers Journey. I created the background sponging through an inspirational stencil from Woodland Fox Creations and then stamped with a stars background stamp. I also sponged randomly with distress ink on the background. Then I applied Nuvo Glimmer Paste through a dotted stencil from Simon Says Stamp for even more texture. I finished the card with a "totally fabulous" die cut from Ellen Hutson. 

I am entering this card in the September Anything Goes challenge at Craft Stamper Magazine.

2 comments: