Thursday, September 13, 2018

Seasonal Pleated Cards with Favorite Dies


I am in the mood for Halloween and Christmas cards and had fun making these with easy pleated backgrounds like those I show in my latest YouTube video here. 


I love all the Halloween dies from Tonic Studios and each of the dies on the front and inside of this Halloween card can be found here on the Tonic Studios USA website. My favorites are Spooktacular and Booogie Nights!


I pleated a pretty snowflake dp and die cut the card front with a stitched rectangle die from Cutplorations for this Christmas card. Then I layered it on kraft and a blue cardbase and added a layered "merry" and embossed "Christmas" from Stampendous. 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic pleated card designs. Perfect for seasonal giving.

Celeste Goff said...

Love these beautiful pleated backgrounds you've been creating lately Karen!