Monday, September 3, 2018

Video - Taylored Expressions Foiled and Fabulous Sarcasti-Chick


I am in love with the new Taylored Expressions Sarcasti-Chick stamp sets and am sharing two cards in my latest video featuring her and Deco Foil. Here is the card I make from start to finish in the video: 
The front is gorgeous with foiled snowflakes made with a Gina K large snowflake Foil-Mate and the new Tide Pool foil from Brutus Monroe and Therm O Web. A still photo cannot do justice to the beautiful sparkle of the foiled snowflakes. The sentiment is part of a set from Crackerbox Palace. Where is the snark of Sarcasti-Chick you ask? Take a look: 

Taylor from Taylored Expressions will be making more snarky and fun Sarcasti-Chick sets, but not in time for this Christmas. So I looked through my stamps and found the perfect sentiment for this boozy Santa chick. I created her Santa outfit using a hat from Tim Holtz's Crazy Bird Things set and added Taylored Expressions Sugar Coated Felt to an outfit from the TE Sarcasti-Chick Closet set of stamps. I popped her up with a couple dies from Karen Burniston. To see how that was done and how to make a Santa Sarcasti-Chick, please take a few minutes and watch the new video here.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

Thanks for watching, visiting and subscribing and thanks, too, for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Karen - and i love that chick!!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

A fun card design. Not at all what I expected inside of it. LOL

Celeste Goff said...

Love this Karen! So pretty and elegant on the outside and so fun and sarcastic on the inside!

Tracy Freeman said...

This made me chuckle, such a fun card and so unexpected as the outside is so elegant.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.
Have a great day :)