Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Bright Rosa Hexagon Card Die Set Is Perfect For Any Occasion Not Just Christmas!

When I look at the pattern in the Bright Rosa Hexagon Card dies I see stars or flowers or snowflakes so it can be used for any reason or season stretching our die cutting dollars which we all love! I share 4 cards of different sizes and purposes in my newest video here. This card was cut with the base card die in the set and when folded has a hexagon shaped front and measures 5 x 5 3/4". I die cut the patterned pieces out of navy and popped up the stars included in the die set. This is the inside of this card: 


You can see the patterned corners when the card is opened or closed. I lightly brushed on some blue ink through the Shine Bright Stencil and added a die cut greeting that could be for sympathy or thinking of you or Christmas. "Wishing you" is from Memory Box and the Peace box is part of the Bright Rosa Christmas Words die set.



This is another card I share in the video and shows again how versatile the set is. I did not cut any of the pattern into this card but simple cut the card base and added the beautiful Snowflake Border across the top above the Noel strip. All the other snowflakes you see are also from that set and all were cut out of my favorite Silver Luxury Embossed Mirror Card from Tonic Studios.



When the hexagon shaped card front is lifted, you see more pretty snowflakes over a lightly brushed stenciled background. The Shine Bright Stencil from this Bright Rosa release is going to be my go to stencil for any card I want a pretty elegant stenciled background! 'Merry" is from the Christmas Words die set and I stenciled "Christmas" from the Joy Words Stencil. 

I hope my cards and video here have inspired you to check out this new die and stencil release from Paula Pascual at CraftStash US. You can get 15% off your first order when you sign up for their newsletter and get free shipping on orders more than $70.

I am entering the first card in the Midsummer Blues challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: