Wednesday, August 14, 2019

I Joined My First Die of the Month Club and Made a Back to School Card


I have always avoided joining any monthly kit clubs because of the expense and not knowing what I might get and maybe not liking most of it. However, when I saw this month's Spellbinders Small Die of the Month kit, I loved the backpack die set and looked into it. First of all it is very reasonable for a die set with this many pieces - $12.50 and that includes postage. Look at all the pieces you get:


To get this month's die set, I did have to sign up this month (before it sells out) and then commit to being in the club to get monthly kits at that price. But I do get a preview with 48 hours to decline and I can decline 5 times a year. I think that is very fair- if I don't like more than half of them, I should just quit and I can do that anytime. 

I made a card already with the backpack dies for my grandson for back to school. He will like the card and especially what is in the backpack for him:
I have seen male and female versions of the backpack in the August Spellbinders Small Die of the Month Set and loved each one I saw. If you like this die set too, be sure to join up quick so you can get it before they sell out. 

No comments: