Friday, August 30, 2019

Birch Press Designs Regal Peacock Happy Hello Card


I have been wanting the Birch Press Designs Regal Peacock layered dies set for a very long time. This month the sketch and color challenge at our local club showed a peacock in these colors, so I used that as the perfect excuse to go buy this beautiful die set. I used many layers of mirror card from Tonic Studios on the peacock and the stencil and sentiment stamp are from Gina K Designs. The mirror card peacock is even prettier in real life and I thank my stamp club friends for inspiring me to buy this gorgeous die set from Birch Press Designs.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful use of that die set. I love your shimmery peacock.

Celeste Goff said...

Karen, your card is simply stunning! Love those gorgeous colors!