Thursday, August 8, 2019

Howdy Barn Pop Up Card with New Karen Burniston Dies


There are so many fun dies in the latest release from Karen Burniston that I had a blast making cards with each of them! This cute chick is saying Howdy and look what happens when the card is opened:




The barn pops up and the doors of the barn even open to show another cute chicken saying "Howdy- Thinking of You" all with new dies from this release. Still pictures do not do these pop up dies justice so I filmed a mini movie to show you:


So fun! I will be sharing many more cards with these new interactive pop up dies, so be sure to stop back!

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land and the Add A Die challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

3 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

What a fantastic card x
I know I would want to keep opening and shutting it.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Celeste Goff said...

I love this Karen!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great card. I love it and the chicken and pop up barn with those papers looks awesome.