Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Cheers to the New Summer Release by Karen Burniston!


I love to make interactive pop up cards and know many people known to enjoy a few alcoholic beverages, so the new Photo Collage Pop-up die and Happy Hour Charms are perfect for them! Take a look at what happens when this card is opened:




All sorts of alcoholic wishes for a happy birthday pop up. Still photos do not do this pop up mechanism justice, so check out my newest video here and this mini-movie I filmed to show you this one opening:


Isn't that fun? I am having too much fun with this new die set from Karen Burniston! All the dies used are from KB and include an older Wine Charms set, the new Cheers sentiment, several word sets and border dies. I also used ovals and circles from the crosshatch sets to mix up the shapes on the photo collage pop up.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land and the Add A Die challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

1 comment:

Julie Odil said...

Karen, this is adorable! I, too, know a few people that would enjoy this set. Thanks, so much for link up at Scrapy Land Challenges. I hope to see you again next time! Julie, DT member