Monday, August 19, 2019

Video - Hexagons, Stencils & Snowflakes From Bright Rosa's Newest Release


Have you seen the newest dies and stencils from Bright Rosa? My favorite from the newest release by Paula Pascual is the Hexagon Card Die Set and in my newest video here I show many examples of different ways to use this die set as well as the new Christmas Words and Snowflake Border die sets and two new stencils.

I show how easy it is to make this hexagon easel Joy card in the video with all the dies I mentioned above. Here is a look at the inside with the pretty Joy Words stencil lightly brushed with blue ink:



The Christmas Words Die Set has both the negative strips as shown above that cuts the words out of the cardstock and also layered cursive words as you see in the merry and Christmas on this A2 sized card. The Hexagon Card die set is so versatile it can cut larger cards using the base die cut and also cut smaller hexagons with the pattern as shown in this card. I also cut the corner triangles with that set and added softly brushed stars with blue ink through the Shine Bright Stencil. You can see through the hexagon pattern to the inside which looks like this:

I added some more snowflakes from the Snowflake Border die set and both cards were finished with my favorite gems from Gina Marie Designs. 

To see these cards better and see all the dies and stencils I used from the new Bright Rosa release, please watch the video here. Thanks for your visit here and for your support of my YouTube channel.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous die cut design with the hexagon and snowflake design.