Monday, August 5, 2019

Video - Interactive Kids Cards with Fabulous New Karen Burniston Dies


I love to make kids cards for my grandsons and my Send A Smile 4 Kids and the first cards I made with the fabulous new release of dies by Karen Burniston were cards for kids. I share three kids cards in my newest video here, but of course all of these dies can be used for recipients of any age. 

The easiest way to make a galaxy background is to use Altenew's Watercolor Nebula wide washi tape and I cut out the front background with the largest rectangle crosshatch die from Karen Burniston. I cut out an astronaut floating in space from the new Space Charms set and added a countdown to:



BLAST OFF! I show in the video how easy it is to create a rocket blasting off with the new Rocket Pop-up die set. (My light box is just not big enough to take good photos of these larger pop up cards:( Looking for advice on an inexpensive larger one you know has great lighting...) 

I also used the Space Charms dies on my Triple Flip card for kids. As usual, you will see the movement way better in the video, but here is what the card looks like when you pull the arrow:


"Enjoy the ride" is another new die from this release at Karen Burniston and I added a cute Martian in an UFO that shows when the arrow is pulled. 

I had great fun designing with this new release of dies from Karen Burniston and will be sharing many more cards here on my blog and in videos. Thanks for your visit here and for your support of my YouTube channel here.

I am entering the 2nd card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: